Mother’s Day Treat boxes are posted 10/11th of March only.
Mother’s Day Treat, a perfect gift for that special lady in your life. Treat your mum/mam/mom and or gran to some beautiful and delicious carefully selected treats.
Decorated with beautiful muted tones and carefully selected flavours. Bringing rich Belgian brownie and zesty Lemon and poppy seed cake. Biscuits are beautifully decorated with floral decals and pretty decorations.
posted on the 10/11th of March, with tracked 24 Royal Mail delivery included.
The box contains:
2 slices of delicious fresh cake.
Lemon and blue poppy seed cake, with a lemon curd and vanilla filling
White chocolate and fresh raspberry cake, with ‘rosebuds preserves’ raspberry jam and vanilla buttercream filling
3 slices a rich real Belgian chocolate brownie, topped with a smooth white chocolate ganache. A edible printed watercolour design, original design by us.
a selection of 6 beautifully decorated biscuits, 3 all butter biscuits and 3 spiced ginger biscuits.
A Confirmation email will be sent from Where the Ribbon Ends
this often goes into your junk folder, please ensure you check this email for shipping confirmation and not the PayPal email. A PayPal confirmation will also be sent, please be aware this is your shipping address from PayPal.
Included in the cost, Postage and packaging.
With a tracked 24 service included in the price. Royal Mail collect from us on every Wednesday
* Will be posted 10th/11th of March .
This allows a few days in case of any delays. We cannot be held accountable if it arrives after Mother’s Day. We have attempted to choose a collection date to allow for any unforeseen delays.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
- We have taken every precaution in selecting a reputable delivery service, therefore we use Royal Mail tracked 24 service. A first class parcel delivery service.
You will receive a email containing your parcels tracking number, once your parcel has been collect by Royal Mail.
Tracked 24 delivery service, is not guaranteed next day delivery. Therefore please allow 1-3 working days delivery.
We, Where the Ribbon Ends, are not be responsible for any delays in delivery. Or for any incorrect information provided.
- Royal Mail tracked 24 Anywhere in the U.K. including Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and BFPO addresses. Parcels to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man will be tracked up to acceptance into the territory.
- Please use the information box at checkout to add any additional information, ie: a different postal address.
- You will receive email confirmation of your order, sent from Where the Ribbon Ends. Check your junk folder. Please check this email for any shipping enquiries.
PayPal will send you a email to confirm payment. This email may have your shipping address because this will be your PayPal details.
- We will only receive information from our check out form, to ensure your shipping address is correct please check the email from us.
- You must advise us on any allergen requests. Our kitchen has a 5 star food hygiene rating. Our kitchen, does contain nuts, gluten and other named allergens.
A PDF below contains information regarding ingredients.
- Mother’s day