Winter warmer cake box has been developed from our popular Taster cake box. With 3 new flavours we dedicated this box of cakes to a taste of winter.
Winter cake box includes:
(New) Sticky Toffee cake
Made with our traditional recipe using muscovado sugar and blended dates for a rich deep toffee flavour. Homemade toffee sauce soaked into the cake and filled with a smooth vanilla buttercream.
Carrot and coconut cake
One of the our most popular wedding cake flavours. The coconut creates texture to the cake with juicy sultanas and slightly spiced with cinnamon flavour and filled with a smooth vanilla buttercream.
Red Velvet Cake
Made with buttermilk for a smooth texture and a vanilla and chocolate flavour filled with a vanilla buttercream.
(NEW)Zesty Orange Cake with a Bramble Jam
Using fresh orange zest and freshly squeezed orange juice to create a syrup, our Orange syrup cake pairs beautifully with a homemade and homegrown Bramble and Crab Apple jam. The sweet autumnal berry with the tart Crab Apple creates a burst of deep autumn flavour then filled with a smooth vanilla buttercream.
Ginger Beer Chocolate Cake
Ginger and chocolate has always been a match made in heaven. This cake is made with real ginger beer making a super moist rich chocolate cake complemented with a warming ginger preserve and rich chocolate buttercream.
(NEW)Biscoff and brown sugar vanilla cake
Smooth vanilla cake made with velvet smooth soft brown sugar paired with a layer of biscoff and a clean vanilla buttercream. Allowing the Carmel biscuit flavour to come through but keeping the soft moist cake taste.
Each piece is just over a inch square and approx 3 inch tall. You will receive two of each flavour and all 6 flavours sit perfectly in our beautifully branded boxes. Store cake wrapped and in the fridge with a 7 day best before date.
Included in the cost is Postage and packaging.
Choose your collection date. This date is when Royal Mail collect from us.
With a tracked 24 service included in the price. Royal Mail collect from us on a Tuesday or Thursday.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
- We have taken every precaution in selecting a reputable delivery service, therefore we use Royal Mail tracked 24 service. A first class parcel delivery service.
You will receive a email containing your parcels tracking number, once your parcel has been collect by Royal Mail.
Tracked 24 delivery service, is not guaranteed next day delivery. Therefore please allow 1-3 working days delivery.
We, Where the Ribbon Ends, are not be responsible for any delays in delivery. Or for any incorrect information provided.
- Please use the information box at checkout to add any additional information, ie: a different postal address.
- You will receive email confirmation of your order, sent from Where the Ribbon Ends. Check your junk folder. Please check this email for any shipping enquiries.
PayPal will send you a email to confirm payment. This email may have your shipping address because this will be your PayPal details.
- We only receive information from our check out form, to ensure your shipping address is correct please check the email from us, not PayPal.
- You must advise us on any allergen requests. Our kitchen has a 5 star food hygiene rating. Our kitchen, does contain nuts, gluten and other named allergens.
A PDF below contains information regarding ingredients.
- PDF with full ingredients and allergen information