Our delicious free from gluten box includes 4 carefully selected flavours.
For years we have been baking Free From cakes within our tearooms at Jervaulx Abbey. A demand for Free From Gluten products has increased dramatically in recent years. We are proud to be able to offer a wide range of cakes at the Tearooms and for our Wedding Cakes. We just had to include a Free From Gluten Box for our postal range.
Proud to say that we won ‘best free from product’ in 2017 Deliciously Yorkshire awards for our Raspberry and Almond cake was a huge achievement.
We must always advise that our kitchen does contain gluten however we use a separate area in our kitchen to make and bake our Free From products and take all measures possible to avoid any cross contamination.
Award winning Raspberry and Almond Cake
Fresh Raspberries burst with flavour and complemented by the sweet nutty almond flavour.
Apricot and zesty Orange cake
Fresh zest and juice from a orange creates a zing of flavour paired with the musky tart apricot pieces.
Zesty Lemon Syrup Cake
A true citrus classic. Lemon syrup cake with a sharp sweetness of fresh lemon juice and lemon zest. Syrup made from fresh lemon juice and sugar is poured on top of the cake fresh from the oven making sure the syrup soaks into the whole cake.
Belgian Chocolate Fudge Cake
Using only Real Belgian Chocolate to bake our Fudge Cake. These are extra special warmed up with some smooth ice cream…. heaven.
Free From Gluten Box is filled with 2 slices of each flavour to fill our 7x7inch square box.
A Confirmation email will be sent from Where the Ribbon Ends
this often goes into your junk folder, please ensure you check this email for shipping confirmation and not the PayPal email. A confirmation email from PayPal may also be sent be aware that these are your PayPal details.
Included in the cost, Postage and packaging.
With a tracked 24 service included in the price. Royal Mail collect from us every Tuesday and Thursday.
*Royal Mail will collect from our bakery, all orders received on a Monday or Tuesday on Thursday.
*Royal Mail will collect from our bakery, all orders received on a Wednesday through to Sunday on Tuesday.
* if a preferred collection date is required you may use the comment box during checkout. ‘please send on Thursdays post’. Tuesday or Thursday dates only.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:
- We have taken every precaution in selecting a reputable delivery service which is why we use Royal Mail tracked 24 service. A first class parcel delivery service.
You will receive an email from Where the Ribbon Ends containing your Royal Mail tracking number.
Tracked 24 delivery service, is not guaranteed next day delivery therfore please allow 1-3 working days delivery.
We, Where the Ribbon Ends, are not be responsible for any delays in delivery. Or for any incorrect information provided.
- Royal Mail tracked 24 Anywhere in the U.K. including Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Isle of Man and BFPO addresses. Parcels to Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man will be tracked up to acceptance into the territory.
- Please use the information box at checkout to add any additional information, ie: a different postal date.
- You will receive email confirmation of your order, sent from Where the Ribbon Ends. Check your junk folder. Please check THIS email for any shipping enquiries.
PayPal will send you a email to confirm payment which will have your billing and shipping details.
- You must advise us on any allergen requests. Our kitchen has a 5 star food hygiene rating. Our kitchen, does contain nuts, gluten and other named allergens.
- PDF with full ingredients and allergen information